Gaerne SG12 are rigorously tested MX boots equipped with patented "Dual Stage Pivot" two-fold ankle protection against both compression and twisting injuries. The boots have an anatomically shaped shinguard that provides both impact protection and shock absorption. The width of the boot shaft can easily be adjusted to suit most drivers. The SG-12 sole has a new look and is made of the "Dual Composite" anti-shock rubber that has made Gaerne's soles known around the world.
- The boot shaft is equipped with a "Grip Guard" made of heavy rubber, which provides an exceptional grip on the bike and offers heat-resistant protection for the inside of the leg.
- The SG-12 boots are equipped with four lightweight buckles attached to adjustable straps.
- The boot is lined with "Gaerne Memory Cell Foam" which gives a comfortable feel and a durable fit.
- The heel protection is designed to absorb shocks and protect against compression.
- The updated SG12 boot has an improved fit with a lower, narrower shaped toe part that gives an improved feel and contact with shifting lever and footpegs.