A Motocross boot must be durable, comfortable and manufactured with high quality materials to ensure the driver a good sensitivity.
The Atojo SRS motocross boot has all these features and has also been significantly reduced in weight compared to previous models.
- The SRS interchangeable sole has an innovative design and revolutionary replacement system.
- The central part of the sole consists of a replaceable rubber insert designed with a new interlocking system and 4 screws for safety.
- Calf section cover enriched with embossed rubber inserts.
- Calf protection from heat.
- Rubber inserts on the inside of the ankle.
- Atojo SRS uses a 3-buckles closure that work independently of each other.
- Each closure consists of a toothed strap and a hook with a micrometric adjustment memory.
- Buckles, straps ens hook are replaceable.
- The upper part of the boot has a velcro closurenwith a soft rubber terminal, for wider adjustment.
- Anatomically shaped PU shin plate, whose structure also extends under the upper for more protection.
- The support brace placed inside has a limited excursion to prevent hyper-extension of the ankle, of the instep and of the back tendon.
- 3 removable anti hyperextensions systems:
- The first on the joint.
- The second on the back of the boot.
- The third is frontal and is made up of an innovative system for additional protection.
- Flex System - Atojo SRS has two bending points:
- Under the ankle: reduces thickness and makes the boot smoother and more aerodynamic on the inside.
- Above the ankle: improves the flexibility of the boot without compromising the rigidity and lateral protection.